Terms and Conditions
Charge Account Customers
Riverside Auto, LLC warrants that all parts are serviceable and functional. If a part is found to be defective within 30 days from date of purchase. Riverside Auto, LLC shall at its discretion provide either a replacement, in house credit or refund. Cash refunds are only paid when a replacement part is unavailable. Parts not defective, which are returned for whatever reason, are subject on a 25% restocking fee with balance to be used as an in house credit. No refund given after 10 days. All parts returned must be accompanied by a sales receipt.
- No reimbursements will be given for delay, labor, mileage, or any other costs in installing or reinstalling a part.
- A reasonable cash deposit is required for orders where parts must be removed or ordered from other sources. Those order deposits are not refundable. Cash deposit good for only 30 days.
- Exchange parts must be turned in at the time of purchase, or a core deposit must be made. The core deposit will be refunded if exchange parts are brought in within 30 day. Core engines and transmissions must be drained of all fluids before they are returned.
- Engines are guaranteed against rod knock, cracked block, and excessive smoking. Engine accessories such as carburetor, fuel pumps, water pumps, distributors, exhaust manifolds are not guaranteed.
- Some motors and cylinder heads have heat tabs installed on them. If the center of a heat tab is melted out, the guarantee is voided.
- The warranty shall be void if the part or parts are not returned to us in the same condition in which they are sold, or do not bear identifying mark which appears on all mechanical parts. All returned parts must be accompanied by a sales receipt. We shall not be responsible for any parts which have been altered, modified, disassembled or damaged by misuse or accident subsequent to purchase. All parts are guaranteed for stock installation only.
- Electrical parts are guaranteed to work at time of purchase. They are not guaranteed to solve your electrical problems, and we accept no responsibility for improper installation or diagnosis.
- Tires are sold as is. Riverside Auto offers no representations on size, speed ratio, or quality.
- When parts are purchased and paid for by check, refunds will be made by check 15 working days from the date the check was accepted from the customer.
RIVERSIDE AUTO, LLC hereby disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and RIVERSIDE AUTO, LLC neither assumes or authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of those parts. We are not responsible for any loss caused from installation, removal, repair, replacement, or use of this merchandise.